Are you need to change your appearance easy way? Changing up your hair colour is one surefire way to do it. You can do it with so many various methods, shades, and colours. Whether you are interested in any type of hair colour method, Gorgeous Hair colours in 2019 will help you to choose your own method. Most people are getting dye in a similar way. So we talk about what colours are going to blow up in 2019.
Though you may have your own hair idea in your mind, which type of colouring method match you for? Because it confuses you and hard to get an answer. You Should have the sound of knowledge regarding the hair colour methods, most popular and common ones that suitable for you though there are lots of methods. Here are a few techniques for you.
Hair colour placement Techniques
- Balayage – Meaning of this word is sweep or paint which very popular style of all time. It brings a sweet and very beautiful effect on your appearance. This is a technique which paints bleach or dye just on the surface of your hair freehand. Gives you a soft, natural look how light or dark you need the end to be.
- Ombre – This is also a process which blends two colours together gradually fades into a much lighter shade at the end. Upper darker and will become lighter as it goes down. This is no need to be your hair darker naturally but wants to deepen your natural shade. It can not be a line between two colours.
- Sombre – This is a soft type of ombre method. You should choose a dye that is one shade lighter than the base of your natural colour. This will create a natural, huge gradation between the base and the ends.
- Bronde – Bronde model is a combination of a blonde and brown. The shade is beginning with the bottom layer from near the origin of your hair then fade out with a lighter tint. It gives a smooth, bright, amazingly natural result so it will give you a perfect look. In this apply dyes layers based on your preference.
- Highlights – The sections of your hair dyed lighter than natural shade. This is also very common at all times. Suitable for large or round shape faces to give slim shape. There are spacing out the highlights from one side to the other side of the head. Natural and light highlight in side by side enhance the beautiful features.
Types of Hair Colouring Techniques
As an example, you can choose a permanent or temporary method. According to the used chemicals or materials change the type of tint. You can choose the best technique, and best ideas, after reading this article.
- Permanent – Permanent hair dyes contain a combination of the chemicals ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Ammonia and oxidizing agents permanently change the colour. Ammonia opens the cuticles and penetrates into the cortex. These chemicals have hurt the hair.
- Demi-permanent – These contain alkaline agents like hydrogen peroxide. The collapse is lower than permanent method due to less effective in removing the natural pigments. The demi-permanent method normally uses to cover ashen hair more than tint and it is safer than a permanent method.
- Semi-permanent – There is no contain Ammonia or hydrogen peroxide. So harmfulness also reduces more than permanent and demi-permanent methods. Colour removes in a few weeks. This hair colour method is normally useful for few grey-white hairs.
- Temporary colour – These are used on special occasions. You can use this, various forms like rinses, shampoos, gels, sprays, and foams. Because cannot penetrate the cuticle layer, there is no damages. Removes after washing.
Check for allergies
There is no need to be afraid to dye. But you should be careful. because of these produced using artificial chemicals like ammonia, it may be an allergy for your skin. Here are a few things you should know and do. First of all, it is important to check whether the products cause allergies to your body. Any irritation occurs, It is important to get medical treatment as soon as possible and you should not go for the procedure.
- Prepare the small amount of mixture that you taking.
- Apply it on the medial side of the arm by using a cotton swab in a size of about 1-inch area.
- Allow to dry it naturally.
- Leave it for 48 hours (according to product instruction time period may be changed) without touching or wetting.
- Observe the test part twice every 30 minutes and after 48 hours from application of the test agent.
- If there is any dermatitis, itchiness, blisters, irritation, redness or any other skin anomaly，rinse the test part with water immediately and get medical treatment.
- If there is no skin abnormality next 48 hours from the test，you can use.
Is Hair Dye Harmful?
This is a burning question all of the people who waiting for dye. But they can not reject that tints can often come with adverse effects. due the tint is a chemical reaction, may occur side effects. These are the side effects of dyeing that all tint lovers should know before they do the procedure.
- Allergic reactions – Some of the ingredients like paraphenylenediamine (PPD) are the most common allergens of dyes. These are very common in the field. People who had skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis) are more prone to undergo allergy. Though you not having had an allergic reaction in the past, does not mean you won’t have in the future. Allergies cause itching, skin irritation, heat sensation on the affected area, redness, or swelling on your scalp or other sensitive areas like your face and neck. Allergy is a condition which you should undergo medical advise.
- Damages – Process hair is really vulnerable to damage and due to damage you have to go for extra care. Lack of shine, lustre, and health are the other common things occur after damage. In addition, you have to go saloon regularly for treatments and it will spend additional money.
- Conjunctivitis – As a result of chemical affected the sensitive area of the face is allergies. When chemicals contact with eyes called as conjunctivitis.
- Cancers – In permanent dies consist of carcinogenic agents.
- Asthma – Persulfates including dye reasons to asthma. Continuously inhalations these are may occur coughing, wheezing, lung inflammation, throat discomfort, and asthma also.
Hair Dye without Side Effects
Precautions to minimize the risk of harmful effects.
- Using semi or demi-permanent dyes instead permanent hair dye is reduce risk of side effects.
- Using alternatives like henna, coffee and black walnuts also a better way.
- You had better always conduct an allergy test before doing the procedure.
- Do not try to do it your own and go to a beautician and dye professionally.
- Take advises from a beautician to choose the brand. Make sure the brand is suitable for you
- Choose a ventilated area to do the job. It decreases eye and breathing irritations.
How to maintain your hair after colouring?
There are numbers of steps you must be followed after colouring hair to protects the hair and its colour without changing. Particular attention should be paid to preserving the colour of the pigment.
- Do not wash your head until goes 72 hours.
- Use dye protective shampoos and conditioners
- Do not use shampoo containing sulphate
- Do not use hot water to taking a bath
- Deep conditioning treatments
- Do not wash your head often
- Do not use chlorine water
- Avoid using soap or shampoo.
- Do not dry your head with a hairdryer
- Take advises from your beautician
Why Natural hair colour change?
Hair does not stay in the same colour during a lifetime. It changes with age. Proteins named “eumelanin” and “phaeomelanin”, produced by pigment cells called melanocytes. Melanocytes within follicles, usually obtained by hair colour. Eumelanin is caused for brown to black hair shades and phaeomelanin is caused for blond, ginger, golden and red shades. When this any kind of melanin is deficient, it turns grey-white. With ageing, the melanocytes become less productive and prevent producing the melanin and it is in such a case that colour has to go. And here are a few other reasons,
- Medical conditions – Thyroid problems can be affected to change the condition of hair. It may lose and thin hair.
- Nutrition deficiencies – While severe iron deficiency anaemia people experience hair loss and colour change. Follicle cells are sensitive to lower levels of iron and may not be able to grow new cells. Insufficiency of vitamin D Also thin and change the colour.
- Heat – Using irons is directly affected hair colour female. Those equipment are adding tightness and deeply damage. It changes your natural and can also cause your tinted colour to dull.
- Chemicals – Using bleach-like chemicals to treatments, will decrease bonds, ant it leading to damage the natural hair.
- Genetics – Your genetics determine hair colour and strong and when hair will grey or white.
- Stress – It is directly affect acute or chronic stress to hair become white or grey (premature achromotrichia).
- Smoking – This also may cause premature achromotrichia.
Why hair colour need?
There are many reasons to tint. The main purpose of dying is cosmetic and secondary, cover the aged hair in elders. Another reason is restoring the original colour, due to discoloured by many reasons like sun burning, bleaching, hairdressing also. Some women have more dark body hair and need to wax or shave. So they dye their body hair also to disappear them.
Hair colouring is a method which used to cover white or grey hair in ancient time though today it is an art of cosmetic. It is also a method of treat hair. In the very first time, people used natural colours taken from parts of plants like Henna, Woad (Isatis tinctoria), Madder (Rubia tinctorum), Weld (Reseda lutiola), Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus), and Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta), then after used several chemical syntheses. Women usually coloured their hair and man coloured hair as well as moustaches and beards also but, most people do not know in present (mostly) women colour their body hair to match body colour.
There are lots of evidence in ancient Greece and Rome regarding hair colour female. Greece founded a permanent black hair dye. The Egyptians used henna to convert grey hair to black. In 300 BCs, invented colourful hair dye in the first time (yellow colour) for prostitutes to symbolise their profession. English chemist William Henry Perkin discover permanent hair colour accidentally in the 1800s. First hair dye company called “Oreal”, started in 1907. Today this is very common cosmetic art in society and it has become the most popular fashion between male and female.
You can get more hair colour ideas from Helabeauty.info. Stay with us for the best hair colour ideas.