Your hair is the most noticeable part of the body. It involves your appearance directly and improves your personality. Women all around the world do different fashions and all of them are love grow hair faster. According to the culture, religious believes, profession, wether, preference and appearance differ the hairstyles. Type, appearance, colour also decides genetically. So we will see what is your hair at first.
Hair is a protein filament. It starts with hair follicles in the dermis. Not only in humans, but it is also a unique thing of all mammals. But only humans can do styles from it. There are two parts of the hair. Follicle the part beneath the skin. It re-grow the hair after falling. The shaft is the part above the skin surface. In cross-section, outer to inner, there are three layers. They are cuticle, medulla, cortex. Melanin containing the cortex decide hair colour. The shape of the follicle decides the shape. The hair bulb is a part containing living cells situated in the base of the follicle. The living cells of hair bulb nourish from blood vessels and divide and grow like the hair shaft. Haircare is very important to grow your hair. It grows to 1 or 2 cm in a month. Perhaps this is due to genetic influences. Lack of quick growth hair is stressful for many young women.
Whatever care is involved, it is important to do everything carefully. Do you know why? We’re dealing with our heads. Inside the skull is the most valuable human organ, the brain. That is why we have to be more careful in our dealings with the head.
So here are a few easy steps to help you grow hair faster.
01 Cut your hair regularly
Many people are afraid and unwilling to cut their hair. It is because of the belief that it will take a long time, grow hair back. But the main cause of hair growth is the lack of hair and the shortening of the hair. One of the most important things to understand when a hair is damaged is to cut off an inch or so of hair. A tree can grow beautifully when its branches are pruned from time to time. If the cuts are cheap, the growth will be minimized.
02 Hair and Scalp Treatments
The health of our hair depends on the amount of care we give it. The massage provided at the root of the hair and the scalp makes the blood flow to the scalp better. This is why oily care is very important for hair growth. Ayurvedic oil is best for hair rejuvenation. Even coconut oil is suitable for this purpose. Oil treatment help hair grow in thick and strong. The oil should be heated before use. Take a few drops of oil over your fingertips and massage the oil all over your scalp in a circular motion. Then apply to hair also. After 20 minutes wash with shampoo.
03 Taking Healthy Diet
Diet is very important for a healthy life. Eating a diet rich in vitamins and calcium is essential, especially for breakfast. Hair growth is physical activity. So taking nutrient foods helps, grow hair faster. Vitamin A, B, C, D and E rich foods, iron, Zink and protein-rich foods are best.
04 Heat and Accessories
Often, accessories are used to change the colour and shape of your hair. These devices should be smooth, and rough devices cause damage. On the other hand, too much heat does not withstand hair. Heat equipment like iron damages and dry your hair. Bathing with hot water causes hair fallen.
05 Taking Bathe
Sweat and dust will slow down hair growth. This is why it is important to wash your hair. It is best to wash the head with cold water. When shampooing, use a shampoo but do not shampoo daily. It is better to shampoo three or four times a week. Conditioning also requires after shampooing.
06 Put a soft pillow on your head
Sleep also helps to grow hair faster. The pillow we put on our head should be a bit more gentle. Also, be aware of pillowcases. A cotton cloth is good for sweating. A pillow made of cotton swabs is best to hang on to.
07 Consider various hair care products
There are many different products on the market for hair. These should be used with great care. If possible, such artificial beauty can be avoided. These additional supplements can hamper hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth
- Coconut Oil – Provide proteins to damaged hair and prevent hair loss. Take coconut oil to spoon and heat it. Then apply to your scalp using fingertips and massage about five minutes. apply whole your hair and keep it 20-30 minutes. wash ith with shampoo and dry properly. Do this two or three times weekly.
- Fenugreek – This is used to stop hair loss and promote grow hair as well as a treatment for dandruff. The first method of use – Soak fenugreek seeds in water about 10-12 hours and blend it. apply it on the scalp about a half-hour. Then rinse with shampoo. The second method- Boil fenugreek seeds with lemon and keep it cold. while you take bath, apply to scalp and rinse with the mixture. No need to use shampoo to wash your head. this work as greate antidandruff as well as a conditioner.
- Gooseberry – Used to promote hair growth. Apply gooseberry oil to the scalp using fingertips and massage. Wash after 20 – 30 minutes.
- Aloe vera – Important to treat hair loss and dandruff. this inhibits excessive oils. Can be used directly to the head and wash after 10 minutes.
- Onion – Improved keratin growth factor and blood flow to the cuticles. Apply blended onions juice to the scalp and wash after 15 minutes with shampoo.
The bottom line.
The important thing to grow hair faster is your treatment. If you want to grow your hair, you should pay your time every day. But it will take a few months to see results. Another thing is not only enough for your treatments it will need stress less mind also.